Thursday 7 June 2012

Amazing Secrets Of A Free Traffic Generation MASTER


Without having website traffic to your internet site, you happen to be not going to make any revenue in your on-line small business (unless you happen to be able to tap into somebody else's website traffic).

For countless websites... particularly new websites, 1 of the fastest, surest ways to drive website traffic to the website is pay per click search engines. The Danger in working with pay per clicks is that you do not know how effectively that website traffic is going to convert just before you have paid for it. You can adjust your webpages and your pay per click listing fairly easily, but today I want to share with you two of my Important free website traffic generation approaches.

The most powerful weapon I've utilised in my marketing and advertising arsenal lately is truly... blogging. A blog is merely an on-line diary or weblog. Given that they are in most cases updated often, the search engines appreciate them and go to them frequently.

The way that I use my blogs is that when I make a post, I consist of a link to a website or webpage that I want spidered by the search engines. Google truly visits my blogs everyday, and takes snapshots of every thing there, and follows links from the pages, and takes snapshots of these pages! So, I make minor alterations to pages that I want to get ranked higher, and then I 'help' Google to acquire these updated pages. It is a straightforward, ethical, and incredibly powerful approach.

I'm fairly new at blogging, but I'm easily getting the hang of it. Most of what I know about blogging I learned from a program by my buddy Paul Short. The program is named RSS Exposed. I suggest you get a copy of Paul's program today and set aside two hours to digest it. Get it at: /app/adtrack.asp?AdID=109478

Paul is like me... he's incredibly busy, and doesn't have time for fluff. So his program is underneath 100 pages, and it is all 'stuff' that you can read and then right away implement.

Does this stuff perform thought. My buddy Stephen Pierce taught me that Absolutely nothing is much more powerful than concrete PROOF. So let's appear at how I rank for a few key phrases that I'm focusing on perfect now. I'll show you with a few of the much more than 100 niches that I have leading 10.... frequently leading 3 rankings for. I know that showing you these examples could attract the consideration of prospective and existing competitors, so I will not show you the most lucrative ones :-)

Readers who know me, know that my true on-line good results began with a straightforward soul food or southern cookbook! That 1 cookbook still generates a incredibly nice six-figure earnings! This season of the year, I know that most people are on-line searching for vacation recipes and also gift-giving suggestions. My logs show me how my marketplace finds me... key phrases and sources. They show that for the cookbook, most acquire my website via Google, with MSN being a distant second. Here's how I ranked for a few cooking related terms (as of November 21st, 2004):

Soul Food Recipes - #two out of 1,220,000

Soul Food - #3 out of 8,840,000

Soul Food Cookbook - #two out of 273,000

Deep Fried Turkey Recipe - #3 out of 257,000

Deep Fried Turkey Recipes - #four out of 302,000

Sweet Potato Pie - #two out of 614,000

Sweet Potato Pie Recipe #two out of 394,000

Fried Chicken Recipe - #two out of 861,000

Fried Chicken Recipes - #two out of 1,160,000

Southern Fried Chicken - #two out of 436,000

Deep Fried Turkey - #14 out of 330,000

Pound Cake Recipe - #two out of 547,000

Macaroni And Cheese Recipe - #1 out of 207,000

Collard Green Recipe - #four out of 21,200

Southern Recipes - # 15 out of four,970,000

... I guess I have to have to perform on that last listing :-)

One particular of my other markets is 'Internet Marketing and advertising,' and these looking to begin or increase upon an on-line or house-based small business. How do I rank there? Here are a few of the thousands of terms that bring me in free search engine website traffic (once again based upon my internet site logs):

Online Marketing and advertising 101 - # 1 out of 5,550,000

Online Marketing and advertising Course - #two out of 10,600,000

Cost-free Online Marketing and advertising Course - #two out of 11,800,000

Cost-free Online Marketing and advertising Lessons - #two out of two,810,000

Homebased Business - #9 out of 1,930,000

Homebased Business Course - #1 out of 522,000

Cost-free Homebased Business Course - #1 out of 483,000

For these of you devoid of your personal item, let's see how I do with merchandise I have reprint rights to. One particular is a net copywriting program by Bob Serling named Power Copywriting For The Online. When somebody is searching for that program they search on incredibly distinct terms... but... because their search is so distinct, a higher percentage of them will get when they get to my internet site. This is a much more niche marketplace, but some of my rankings are:

Online Copywriter + Bob Serling - #1 out of 985

Internet Copywriting + Bob Serling - # 7 out of 918

Internet Copywriting Course + Bob Serling - #5 out of 16,400

Power Copywriting For The Online - #two out of 128,000

One other item that I have reprint rights to is an terrific program on how to improve your internet site, and advertising, conversion rates. It is named, 'Small Changes - Significant Income.' Here's my ranking on key phrases customers have not too long ago utilised to acquire (and get) this item:

Enhance Web site Conversion - #6 out of two,480,000 How to Enhance Web site Conversion - # 6 our of two,490,000 Note that when you enter that last phrases, Google tells you that 'how to' is a incredibly typical phrase and as a result not included in the search. But, discover that Google located an added 10,000 pages when I gave it that expression. Ok, so I'm confused also :-)

My second most powerful weapon perfect now is that I write lots of ezine articles... like this 1. Given that 1998, I would estimate that I've written over 300. These articles are a incredibly powerful way of getting 1-way links to my website. These articles are a powerful way for most people with distinct problems or interest to acquire my websites.

Here's a straightforward example of how powerful articles can be. I know for a fact that the majority of most people in network marketing and advertising aren't doing that fantastic. I also know why. The proof that I know what they are doing wrong, and how to right it, is provided by the fact that I was not too long ago the #two generating representative in a significant network marketing and advertising provider for two consecutive months. The only reason I wasn't #two longer is that I've only been with the provider a tiny over four month, and that in my fourth month, I was the #1 leading generating rep in the complete provider!

Recognizing what countless network marketers are doing wrong... particularly these that marketplace over the online, I wrote an article on the topic. This article targeted these who wanted to know why their network marketing and advertising is failing. So if you go to Google and enter...

'Network Marketing and advertising Failing' devoid of the quotation marks, you'll see that the returns for webpages featuring my article take up the complete very first page. If a person were to variety in the statement 'My Network Marketing and advertising Is Failing' my page ranks #1 out of 312,000. Do most people search on these terms? Not as countless as search on much more competitive terms, but why not go immediately after much easier terms... why not go immediately after 'the low-hanging fruit.'

Men and women do go to my websites immediately after reading the hundreds of articles that I've written, and they do make purchases and join my network marketing and advertising team. That is proof that writing and adequately working with articles is a incredibly powerful website traffic generation technique. I have lots of resources on how to adequately do this inside my private membership website. If you happen to be not a member, you should certainly join today. Inside the website you'll acquire lots much more solid, usable details like you just gotten in this article.

I've just shared with you two of my most powerful free website traffic generation approaches. I truly know HUNDREDS but only use a handful. I believe that it is greater to get definitely good at working with a few rather than tinkering with (but under no circumstances mastering) countless. You have to have to do your analysis and acquire the procedures that perform optimum for you.

If you'd like a definitely extensive program on internet site website traffic and sales generation approaches, I suggest John Reese's Targeted traffic Secrets Course. Check out John's program to discover a ton of ways to outflank your competition at: /app/adtrack.asp?AdID=110203 It is 14 DVD's, so comprehend that it will throw a LOT of details at you. Make positive that you choose just a few procedures he covers, and then place them into instant action rather than letting the sheer volume of details overwhelm you.

As I've demonstrated, being a master at generating free, responsive website traffic doesn't have to be difficult or even difficult :-)



Registered Nurse Salary
Medical Assistant Salary


No comments:

Post a Comment