Chicken drumsticks are a children's and adults favourite alike being really basic to prepare and cook specifically in the oven. But what is the greatest way to bake chicken drumsticks and what is the greatest recipe to bring out the full flavour of the leg meat? I assume we all know about KFC chicken and the crispy seasoned flour which is deep fried in hot oil giving terrific outcomes. I also know that a lot of folks have tried and failed to have an understanding of precisely what is the secret ingredients of KFC chicken but as far as I know this nevertheless remains a closely guarded corporate secret and rightly so.
But what other seasonings can we use to flavour our baked chicken legs? 1 of my favourite (and my youngsters!) is employing crushed cornflakes as the basis of what would generally be breadcrumbs. This provides a much lighter texture to the chicken and remains crunchy and flavoursome right after cooking. This is also a remarkable chicken drumstick recipe which you can get the youngsters involved. But do not be fooled, just since its remarkable for the youngsters does not mean us adults will not enjoy it, give it a attempt and you will see what I am talking about, scrumptious!
Baked Chicken Legs Recipe (coats about 8 chicken legs or quarters)
8 x Chicken legs or quarters with the skin removed (really do ensure you eliminate the skin, you will get a watery effect under the skin itself if you do not eliminate it very first)
3 x Cups of ground up cornflakes (you can also use Weetabix!)
2 x Teaspoons of Cayenne pepper
2 x Teaspoons of mild Curry powder
1 x Teaspoon of garlic powder
1 x Teaspoon of salt
1/2 Cup of plain flour
1/2 pint of milk
2 x Eggs beaten
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees and eliminate skins from chicken legs
2. Place flour and salt in a clean bowl
3. Place beaten eggs and milk into yet another bowl
four. Crush cornflakes to breadcrumb size in a clear, clean, plastic bag and add the spices shaking to mix thoroughly
5. Coat chicken in the flour shaking off any excess and dip into the milk/egg mixture and cautiously location into the bag. Repeat for 4 chicken legs and then gently shake to coat evenly.
6. Repeat the above for the remaining four chicken drumsticks.
7. Place the coated chicken drumsticks on a baking tray and give a spray of oil.
8. Bake in the oven for about 40-45 minutes till golden and cooked via.
A really tasty and crunchy chicken leg coating which is remarkable fun to make. Get pleasure from your cooking!
Medical Assistant Salary
Respiratory Therapist Salary